Aleida K. Wahn
True Crime Writer
Was it murder? Attorney and true crime writer Aleida Wahn takes you inside the courtroom in the most compelling and unforgettable criminal trials. Find out the passion and purpose behind her work.
A Deadly Crash: The Richard Sepolio Trial. Was a Navy officer under the influence of alcohol when he crashed his truck off the Coronado Bridge killing 4 people and seriously injuring 7 others? Aleida provided legal analysis of this heartbreaking trial.
WRITER & LEGAL ANALYST OF CRIMINAL TRIALS
Do you want to know what happened in the latest criminal trial? I will take you into the courtroom for a front row seat in high-profile murder trials, rape cases, crimes of passion, cases involving mental illness, deviant human behavior, and more. You will hear captivating and emotional testimony from the accused, from victims, medical experts, and other crucial witnesses, and be enthralled by the attorneys’ fiery arguments. I am passionate about bringing you all of the details and legal analysis straight from the trial so you will know what happened and why. These true stories have the power to move people, while highlighting societal issues which need to be addressed. I have personally seen the human devastation that is present in each trial, and I do believe there is a lesson to be learned in every single case. It is through awareness we can effect change and even make new laws. I have appeared as an expert on true crime shows and provided legal analysis on high-profile criminal trials on Court TV, the Law & Crime Trial Network, Fox 5 News, ABC 10 News, and KUSI News. Cases I have covered include:
- Richard Tuite Murder Trial: Who Killed 12-Year-Old Stephanie Crowe?
- ChristianMingle.com Rape Trial: Did The Jury Get It Right? You Be The Judge!
- Revenge Porn Websites: What Began as Entertainment Turned into 18 Years Behind Bars
- Julie Harper Murder Trial: Was It Murder or Self-Defense When Wife Killed Husband?
- A Night With Death & The San Diego Medical Examiner: Important Information Revealed
- Azano Trial: Were Illegal Contributions Made to Buy a Friend in the Mayor’s Office?
- If I Can’t Have You: Why Shauna Haynes Ended Up Dead in a Suitcase
- Jahi Disappearance: Did Little Jahi Vanish From A Park or Was He Killed By His Stepfather?
- Regina Johnson Trial: She Killed Her Husband, But Did She Kill the Daughter She Loved?
- Diana Lovejoy & Weldon McDavid Trial: When Divorce Is Not Enough: Did Diana Lovejoy Hire a Gunman to Kill Her Husband?
- Rebecca Zahau Trial: A Suicide No Longer – A Jury Finds Rebecca Zahau Was Killed
- Richard Sepolio Trial: Did Under the Influence Driving Cause a Deadly Crash?
- Kellen Winslow II Rape Trial: An NFL Star Accused
Winner of True Crime: Case Files’ true crime writing contest. “The Murder Trial of Regina Johnson: She Killed Her Husband, But Did She Kill the Daughter She Loved?”
What really happened in the Johnson home on a terrible May day that left two people dead? According to the prosecution, Regina Johnson ambushed and executed her daughter and husband, and then “left them to rot for three days while she thought about how to get away with it.” The defense maintained Regina shot her husband, but only after he killed their daughter during a violent family argument.
Did Regina love her daughter way too much to ever harm her? Please read the story about this heartbreaking and unforgettable case at:
(Click to get Winter 2017 Issue)