Aleida K. Wahn
True Crime Writer
TRUE CRIME WRITER OF CRIMINAL COURT TRIALS
Do you want to know what happened today in the latest criminal trial? I will take you into the courtroom for a front row seat in high-profile homicide cases, rape trials, and crimes of passion. You will hear captivating and emotional testimony from the accused, from victims, medical experts, and other crucial witnesses, and be enthralled by the attorneys’ fiery arguments. You will learn what happened in the case, why it happened, and lessons to be learned. I also write stories about compelling issues in the criminal justice system. Some of the cases I have covered and stories I have written include:
- Richard Tuite Murder Trial: Who Killed 12-Year-Old Stephanie Crowe?
- ChristianMingle.com Rape Trial: Did The Jury Get It Right? You Be The Judge!
- Revenge Porn: What Began as Entertainment Turned into 18 Years Behind Bars for Operator of Revenge Porn Website
- Julie Harper Murder Trial: Was It Murder or Self-Defense When Wife Killed Husband?
- A Night With Death And The San Diego Medical Examiner: Important Information and Fascinating Facts Revealed
- Azano Trial: Were Illegal Campaign Contributions Made to Buy a Friend in the Mayor’s Office?
- If I Can’t Have You: Why Shauna Haynes Ended Up Dead in a Suitcase
- The Right-To-Die In California: What would you choose?
- Jahi Turner Case: Did Little Jahi Turner Vanish From A Park or Was He Killed By His Stepfather?
- Regina Johnson Trial: She Killed Her Husband But Did She Kill the Daughter She Loved?
- Diana Lovejoy & Weldon McDavid Trial: When Divorce Is Not Enough: Did Diana Lovejoy Hire a Gunman to Kill Her Husband?
Winner of True Crime: Case File’s true crime writing contest. “The Regina Johnson Trial: She Killed Her Husband But Did She Kill the Daughter She Loved?”
What really happened in the Johnson home on a terrible May day that left two people dead? According to the prosecution, Regina Johnson ambushed and executed her daughter and husband, and then “left them to rot for three days while she thought about how to get away with it.” The defense maintained Regina shot her husband, but only after he killed their daughter during a violent family argument. Did Regina love her daughter way too much to ever harm her?
Please read the story about this heartbreaking case at:
(Click to get Winter 2017 Issue)