Aleida K. Wahn
True Crime Writer
CRIMINAL RECORD EXPUNGEMENT & COURT MOTIONS
Are you trying to move on with your life but find that you are being held back by a criminal conviction? A criminal record can have debilitating effects on your life. Thankfully, California law provides a legal solution to clearing your criminal record. Expungement will help you put the past behind you so that you are free to move forward. Today is the day to take that first step towards building a new life and achieving your dreams. I specialize in:
- Misdemeanor Expungement
- Felony Expungement
- DUI Expungement
- Termination of Probation
- Reduction of Felony to Misdemeanor
- Juvenile Record Sealing
- Certification of Rehabilitation
TRUE CRIME WRITER OF CRIMINAL COURT TRIALS
Do you want to know what happened today in the latest criminal trial? I will take you into the courtroom for a front row seat in high-profile homicide cases, rape trials, and crimes of passion. You will hear captivating and emotional testimony from the accused, the injured, expert witnesses, and be enthralled by the attorneys’ fiery arguments. You will learn what happened in the case, why it happened, and lessons to be learned. I also write stories about compelling issues in the criminal justice system. Some of the cases I have covered and stories I have written include:
- Richard Tuite Murder Trial: Who Killed 12 Year Old Stephanie Crowe?
- ChristianMingle.com Rape Trial: Did The Jury Get It Right? You Be The Judge!
- Revenge Porn: What Began as Entertainment Turned into 18 Years Behind Bars for Operator of Revenge Porn Website
- Julie Harper Murder Trial: Was It Murder or Self-Defense When Wife Killed Husband?
- Rebuilding A Life After Prison: The Film “Imperial Dreams” Offers Hope Amidst The Struggle
- A Night With Death And The San Diego Medical Examiner: Important Information and Fascinating Facts Revealed
- Azano Trial: Were Illegal Campaign Contributions Made to Buy a Friend in the Mayor’s Office?
- If I Can’t Have You: Why Shauna Haynes Ended Up Dead in a Suitcase
- The Right-To-Die In California: What would you choose?
- Jahi Turner Case: Did Little Jahi Turner Vanish From A Park or Was He Killed By His Stepfather?